Bringing the restaurant world to your home kitchen
Personal Chef at your service!
Are you tired of staring blankly into that refrigerator every night? Have you had the unfortunate experience of throwing away an entire shopping trip's worth of produce because you did not have the time to cook it all? Do you want to be more adventurous in what you eat, but don’t know how to create the strange and cool foods you see on Top Chef or Iron Chef?
Call me: I am here to help you by making your culinary dream come true.
I am a degreed chef with experience in the smallest to largest of kitchens and I can give you:
• gourmet meals in your own home
• exciting and exotic dishes you've been dying to try but thought you never could
• quality time relaxing with your family by letting you escape the kitchen
• Meet with you to learn your family’s taste, preferences, allergies, dietary restrictions, etc. I can work with Gluten Free, Celiac, Diabetic, Atkins, Weight Watchers, and many other dietary programs. Tell me what you need and I will design a menu within your guidelines.
• Prepare a weekly menu of dinners that are healthy, fresh, tasty, and diverse
• Complete all of the grocery shopping for your planned dinners (up to and including picking up your favorite cereal for breakfast!)
• Prepare all the food, including cutting fresh fruit and veggies for convenient snacking
• Prepare your planned dinners so all you have to do it throw them in the oven, on the stove, in the crockpot, etc.
• Clean up before I leave
I can also prepare a weekly batch of muffins, cookies, granola, etc. if you desire.
If you want me to prepare everything in your home, I can do that. If you'd prefer that I do the cooking in my kitchen and deliver it to you that evening when you get home from work, I can do that, too.
Once per week service is $100, plus the cost of the groceries.
(Groceries must be pre-paid according to the estimate we work up on the day of or the day before I cook for you. Payment may be in cash or credit and you'll get the complete receipt along with any change on cook/delivery day.)
Chef Sean Jett is an instructor of Culinary Arts at Collin College in the Institute of Hospitality and Culinary Education